Visit competition website
Last date of entry
August 27, 2019-October 19, 2019
Who may participant
The SCB-PA Programming Contest 2019 is open to Bangladeshi School and college level students will be able to take part in under separate categories.
For the second time, SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest (ISCPC) 2019 for the students of the school and college level in the country. School and college level students will be able to take part in the competition in separate categories. This time it will be organized in multiple phases: school activation, regional workshops, online and on-site programming contests, programming camps, and more for the winning team.
If you are a Bangladeshi school or college student, or student of a polytechnic institutions, and you love to code, register now and start praciticing!
- The competition will be group based. A group of three students from the same educational institute will be able to compete,
- Up to the tenth grade students will be able to participate in the college category while students studying in the school category and up to the fourth semester of the eleventh, twelfth and polytechnic educational institutions,
- The competition will be held in multiple stages. To win the final, teams must win in the online preliminary or onsite regional competition,
- To participate in the competition each team will need to register 01 accounts on the online platform (www.toph.co). To register, you must register at this web site. Groups that are registered do not have to register again.,
- Then the name of each team, the name of the institution, three members name, e-mail, phone number will have to be registered. Links to registration and other information will be reported at a later time,
- According to the results of the division (8 divisions and the metropolis of Dhaka), the selected teams from the regional events will be selected to participate in the final,
- In the final phase, a maximum of two teams will be able to participate on a merit basis from an educational institution,
- The institutes which have branches in morning and day shifts will be considered as separate educational institutions,
- Institutes where the school and college branches can have teams registered separately in school and college categories,
- Competitors will be able to solve problems in C, C++, or Python programming languages,
- Computers used to participate in the online competition must have an Internet connection and any compiler or IDE (e.g. Code::Blocks, Dev-C++, and Python) installed.
To participate in the competition, every team must register on Toph.
Upcoming programming contest in bangladesh 2019 Practice 1 website.
Practice to Level Up Solve Past Problems.
School Programming Contest 2019 details in Bangla language SCB-PA "The Daily Prothom Alo".
Toph programming contest Registration is free.
The Daily Prothom Alo, Date: 22-08-2019, Page No: 05.
Visit Official Website to learn more about the competition and submitted rules.