Visit competition website
The Photographic Competition is organized by Plan International Bangladesh in assistance with Global Affairs Canada, Under the Strengthening Health Outcomes for Women & Children (SHOW) Program.
Last date of entry
08th Aug 2019
Who may participant
The Photographic Competition open to all amateur and professional photographers from around the Bangladesh aged eighteen (18) years or over at the time of the Submission(s).
The Theme of the Photographic Competition is "Men's participation in health, Maternal and Neonatal health & Sexual and reproductive health Services."
Plan International:Plan International is an International Non-Governmental Organization established in 1937. The organization is working to preserve and ensure the rights of children and youth and equal rights of girls.
Plan International develops the leadership of children and youth through all its work and builds its ability to function, so that they can bring positive changes in themselves and their environment.
The main activities of Plan International, the stakeholders are children and youth (s), their society and service providers. Plan International is currently operating the programme in 22 districts of Bangladesh.
Strengthening Health Outcomes for Women & Children (SHOW): SHOW ia a Gender Transformative Project on Maternal and Neonatal health & Sexual and reproductive health Services.Photo submission rules::
- Competition Photos can be taken by DSLR camera, Compact camera and Smartphone,
- Participants must have their own photography,
- Entries photos should be no smaller than 3MB
- competition Images should be JPEG files formet.
- Manipulated and Water mark Photos are not acceptable,
- A photographer can submit a total of 10 photos,
Submit photo by Email: show.ict4d@gmail. with subject line "Photography Competition Plan International".
Plan International Photography Competition Details Here.
- The top five winners will be awarded crests and certificates,
- Selected photographs will be displayed in Barguna, Nilphamari and Dhaka (the date of the exhibition and the scheduled place and time will be announced),
- Also, those whose pictures will be selected will be given their certificate and T-shirt.
This Photography Competition Plan International is FREE to enter.
The Daily Bangladesh Pratidin, Date: 10-07-2019, Page No: 08.
Visit Official Website to learn more about the competition and submitted rules.