Visit competition website
Kick Start Coding Challenge 2019 is organized by "Google".
Last date of entry
Nov 17 2019
Who may participant
The Kick Start 2019 is open to coders around the world of eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Anyone from anywhere in the world.
- Round B > Apr 20 2019-Apr 21 2019,
- Round C > May 26 2019-May 26 2019
- Round D > Jul 28 2019-Jul 28 2019
- Round E > Aug 25 2019-Aug 25 2019
- Round F > Sep 29 2019-Sep 29 2019
- Round G > Oct 19 2019-Oct 19 2019
- Round H > Nov 17 2019-Nov 17 2019
What is Kick Start?
Kick Start offers coders around the world the chance to develop and hone their programming skills through online-hosted competition rounds. The three-hour rounds feature a variety of algorithmic challenges, all developed by Google engineers so that you get a taste of the technical skills needed for a career at Google (the top competitors from our Kick Start rounds may be invited to interview at Google!). Our rounds are held regularly throughout the year at different times so they are easily accessible to coders everywhere. Each Kick Start Round is open to all participants, no pre-qualification needed, so you can try your hand at one or give them all a shot.
How it works
Register for Kick Start once on our website and you’ll be set up to compete in any round you’d like! When each round is open, the three hour countdown begins and you’ll compete on our website solving algorithmic and mathematical problems. Following the round, you can check out your rankings, the round analysis, and if you were a top competitor, you may be contacted by Google for a chance to interview.
Hello Coders are you ready to solve fun, challenging problems? Kick Start hosts online rounds throughout the year, giving participants the opportunity to test and grow their coding abilities while getting a sample of the programming skills needed for a technical career at Google. Participate in one — or join them all!
- Kick Start is a global online coding competition, consisting of three-hour rounds feature a variety of algorithmic challenges, all developed by Google engineers so that you get a taste of the technical skills needed for a career at Google
- The talent coders to develop and grow their programming abilities while getting a glimpse into the technical skills needed for a career at Google (top participants may be invited to interview at Google).
Visit Official Website to learn more about the competition and submitted rules.