Visit competition website
The Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) Student Design Competition 2019 is sponsored by Bank of America.
Last date of entry
07th Nov, 2019
Who may participant
The PAVE Student Design Competition is open to college-level students.
The PAVE's 25th Student Design Competition invites you to create the ideal university on-campus free standing pop-up banking experience for students during the beginning stages of their financial journey.
The entrans students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs are encouraged to participate in creating a dynamic design space for Bank of America. The PAVE's 25th promotes “real world” design experience for college-level students interested in pursuing careers in the retail design industry.
PAVE Design competition online Registration form.
- Student may enter as team of two or submit an individual entry.
- Design may be hand-drawn, rendered, photographic or computer genereted.
- 8.5"*11" or 8.5"*14" size formet total length of submision not to be exceed 14 single sided or 7 double sided pages.
Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) Design competition BRIEF.
PAVE competition 2018 Winning Projects.
- First Place will be rewarded: $8,000
- Second Place will be rewarded: $5,500
- Third Place will be rewarded: $3,000
- Honorable Mention: $1,000
- Also receive a travel stipend to be honored at the PAVE's 25th Gala on December 4, 2019, in New York City.
- **Prizes awarded to teams of two will be split between both team members.
PAVE's 25th student Design competition entry is free.
Visit Official Website to learn more about the competition and submitted rules.