Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: January 16, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.golgain.com/ website (the "Service") operated by International And Bangladeshi Competitions News Portal. ("us", "we", or "our").
The golgain allows you to download audio / video files or files on its website, only for personal use, and for non-commercial purposes under the golgain's prescribed conditions. However this permission may be revoked at any time.
The golgain will not take responsibility for downloading or using the golgain's content or for any reason related to it.
You must never risk yourself or anyone else in describing any picture, video or any other incident seen in your own eyes or take any risk or violate any law.
Links To Other Web Sites
You do not have permission to download the golgain website content, or to make any changes to it, promotions, advertisements, recommendations, or any work that appears to you (or anyone else) and is related to the golgain, or any of its employees or any agent.
Please read the terms below
- For the golgain to use their online services, your job (any picture you take, any video, graphics work or audio clip) may be in whole or in part. In this case, the golgain is determined to abide by all rules. This rule will determine how the golgain will use your work and how you or how the golgain will allow you to use your work.
- If you allow the golgain to use your work (any photo you take, any video, graphics work or audio clip), then the golgain reserves the right to publish it worldwide for any purpose. The golgain will be able to exclude any portion of the work or add new or edit it according to its requirements. If the golgain thinks that any part of it violates the golgain's conditions, then that portion will be cut off.
- By granting you the freedom to grant the full rights to the golgain for any part or part of your work, in any way, and for any use anywhere in the world. If the BBC wants, they can grant permission to use it to any third party (other news agency) with their partner.
- Your work will be yours and there is no restriction on the golgain. You can allow anyone else to use it.
- You are making sure that your work or actions does not violate any third party's copyright or any other law or there is no objection to it. You are also convincing that your work is solely yours and it has not been used in any publicity or illegal activities and there is no business objective behind it. Besides, you are also making sure that if you have a person's participation in your work, you have his permission or if you have used someone under the age of 16, you have agreed with the guardian.
- If you have no objection, we also show your name along with your work. But sometimes it may not be so.
- You may need to contact the golgain for a variety of reasons (to be sure of your work or for any other requirements). Enter a detailed address and phone number for when and where we can contact you. For more information, log on to the golgain "Privacy and Cookies Policy" page.
- We are requested not to take any risks to the golgain's work and not to give yourself or any other adverse circumstances.
- The golgain may ask for your personal information for the purposes of their work. However, according to the golgain's privacy and cookies policy, those information will be kept confidential and will be used for the golgain's own personal needs.
- If you do not want to share your work (any photo, any video, graphics or audio clip you have taken) with the golgain in compliance with the golgain's terms, please do not send them to the golgain website.
If you have any questions and advice for us about these Terms, please contact us.